Our firm’s brand stands for working in partnership with our clients and the community to achieve the best possible outcome. Forging relationships and working together to achieve a common goal is a cornerstone of how Nikki practices. Having owned and managed a successful property company on the Kapiti Coast, Nikki is able to combine her business know-how with her legal knowledge to provide her clients with a practical problem-solving service.
Nikki’s areas of interest are:
- Purchasing and selling homes and businesses.
- Forming and dissolving Trusts and advising on all Trust related matters.
- Business matters including advising on structures, contracts and company law.
- Estate Planning including Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- Estate Administration including Probate applications and giving assistance to the executors and trustees of estates.
Nikki is a member of ALPMA, the Australasian Legal Practice Managers Association and a member of the NZ Law Society Property Law Section.
Nikki’s focus is always the same – to add value and to guide her clients through the process by working with them and providing them with full, frank and timely advice.