Relationships involve many complex legal issues such as the sharing of property, de facto relationships and separation. We pride ourselves on providing sound and common sense advice that is focused on solutions rather than disputes.
- Provide advice to people entering relationships about their rights and responsibilities.
- Draft up “pre-nuptial” agreements or property sharing deeds.
- Assist people who are separating to divide relationship property.
- Advise on trusts and other property arrangements in relation to relationship property law.
- Draft relationship property agreements and provide independent advice on agreements.