Franchise Agreements are a specialised area of law and require expert advice. Breaden McCardle Lawyers has a franchise pecialist who has reviewed franchise agreements for some of the largest and most well recognised franchise businesses in New Zealand.
We can help advise you on:
- Explaining the terms of the franchise agreements.
- Understanding what the obligations and benefits will be of the franchise.
- Negotiating with the franchisor.
- Structuring the business and finances to protect you and your family.
- The lease or other property arrangements.
Once the agreement is in place we can assist in structuring your business to protect you and your family.