An essential part of your business structure is how it is financed. There are many legal aspects to finance we can assist you with.
- Advise you on the best structures for maximising financial returns and minimising financial risks.
- Explain how your funding arrangements may impact on other areas of law such as Relationships, Property and Estate Planning.
- Assist with negotiating with banks and other funders to obtain the best deal for you.
- Explain the funding arrangements in plain English.
- Work with your other advisors such as accountants to ensure your needs are met.
No matter how complex the financing structure, we ensure that our clients fully understand their finances and any risks involved. We do this by providing plain English explanations of the transactions. We also work closely with other advisors such as accountants to ensure that clients’ needs are met.