It is very important to determine the best business structure for you – should it be a company, a partnership or a sole trading arrangement?
Many businesses require licences or approvals. The experienced staff at Breaden McCardle Lawyers are familiar with these matters and can give an early indication of issues that arise and assist with any licence application.
Breaden McCardle Lawyers can:
- Advise you on your options.
- Help minimize the elements of risk.
- Assist parties to reach agreement on the terms of a joint venture.
- Liaise with your lender and assist with refinancing under your new structure.
- Put you in contact with other professionals for specialist tax advice.
- Ensure that your personal interests and assets are protected.