BMC Lawyers is expanding. We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and reliable junior solicitor to work alongside our family law and litigation Principal. The role will be based at our Kapiti Office.
While focused primarily on family law, the role will suit someone looking to progress their career in other complimentary areas of law including criminal, traffic, and other court work.
This role will be suitable for those that have recently graduated or are currently completing their Professional Studies Course.
Our ideal applicant:
- Will show a sound academic record.
- Will be well presented and highly motivated.
- Will demonstrate the personality and willingness to work in a close team environment, but can equally work autonomously.
- Has a keen interest in family law and court work.
- Has excellent oral and written communication and client relationship skills.
- Will demonstrate a strong sense of community and a desire to make a difference to people’s lives.
- Is reliable, resilient, and adaptable under pressure.
- Has an eye for detail and can show excellent time management skills.
Applications close on Friday 17 December and must be accompanied by a CV and be submitted electronically to email@example.com
View the Position Description here