Some of the areas we can assist with are:
BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL
- Leases – rental obligations and dealing with mandatory closure of non-essential business premises.
- Commercial Contracts – how could they be impacted and what can you do?
- Insolvency – how do the temporary legislation amendments assist companies facing insolvency?
- What options are available to those who currently have settlements or contracts underway?
- Can I still purchase or sell property during the lockdown period?
- What do employers need to consider?
- What is the wage subsidy and what are the obligations that employers have?
- What are my rights as an employee?
- Do I have to pay my employees 80% of their wages if I receive the Covid-19 wage subsidy?
- Are courts still running?
- What are my rights if I am arrested for breaching the lock down?
- Do you need assistance with a Parenting Agreement?
Remember, we are here to help and we look forward to hearing from you soon. Keep well and stay safe.
The Team at BMC Lawyers