Breaden McCardle Lawyers has extensive experience in assisting clients to buy and sell commercial properties. We recommend that clients obtain legal advice early in the process – because this will highlight any issues before they become problems and it will actually reduce costs.
Breaden McCardle Lawyers will work with you to ensure that the transaction proceeds smoothly and you obtain the appropriate protections when buying or selling commercial property.
- Give you advice on all aspects of the sale and purchase process.
- Protect your interests at all time.
- Have experience negotiating on behalf of clients.
- Can draft further terms and special conditions to be included in the sale and purchase agreement.
- Are able to advise on how best to structure a transaction.
- Will assist with all aspects of due diligence.
- Can put you in contact with other professionals for specialist assistance.
- Have experience liaising with lenders and other advisors.
- Will liaise with tenants and the Body Corporate.
- Can manage the sale process for you.