Breaden McCardle Lawyers offers specialist employment advice to both employers and employees. As always, our advice is simple, pragmatic and solutions focused.
We can advise on:
- Drafting employment agreements
- Dismissals and warnings
- Personal grievances and disputes
- Discrimination in employment
- Parental Leave
- Probationary Periods
- Managing non-performance or misconduct of employees
- Flexible working arrangements
We recommend that our employer clients seek our advice at an early stage so that potential problems with employees are avoided.