Our firm’s brand stands for working in partnership with our clients and the community to achieve the best possible outcome. Forging relationships and working together to achieve a common goal is a cornerstone of how Nikki practices. Having owned and managed a successful property company on the Kapiti Coast, Nikki is able to combine her business know-how with her legal knowledge to provide her clients with a practical problem solving service.
Nikki’s areas of interest are:
- Purchasing and selling homes and businesses
- Forming and dissolving trusts and advising on all trust related matters
- Business matters including advising on structures, contracts and company law
- Estate planning including wills and enduring powers of attorney
- Estate administration including Probate applications and giving assistance to the executors and trustees of estates
Nikki’s focus is always the same – to add value and to guide her clients through the process by working with them and providing them with full, frank and timely advice.